Stunning Victorian family home in heart of Twickenham, over 2500 sq ft, 6 beds, 3 baths, 4 floors, parking, many original features and all in an unbeatable location, seconds from High Street & River Thames and minutes from BR Station. Viewing 10am-11.00, Saturday August 13th - call now to register.
• Victorian semi-detached family home, built in what would become Edwardian style, C.1890 and designed by Henry Cheers, a noted architect who also designed Teddington’s Carnegie Library and his own house in Waldegrave Park
• Arranged over 4 floors
• 6 bedrooms – one is in basement with bathroom adjacent – can be self-contained ‘flat’.
• 3 bathrooms, all with under-floor heating
• Main bedroom on top floor has a wall of built-in storage + en suite shower
• Entry vestibule and hall with extensive original stained glass, original flooring and original stair balustrade
• Beautiful high-ceiling front reception room
• Extended kitchen / living area with full width (approx 19.5 feet feet) bi-fold doors
• Solid oak flooring throughout ground floor except original Victorian flooring in hallway
• Pretty, landscaped west-facing garden with side access
• Off-road parking space
• Downstairs guest cloakroom
• Easily accessible loft space with storage, Megaflo and boiler
• Located in a top residential road just off the High Street, seconds from shops inc. M&S Food and Sandys Fish, and short walk Waitrose, Church Street for its famous al fresco dining and River Thames
• Approx 25 mins drive from Heathrow
• 5 mins walk (Google) Twickenham BR Station (19 mins Waterloo)
Viewing Saturday August 13th, 10am-11.00. Please contact me now to register.
PS CLICK ON OUR '360' DIGITAL TOUR...
Council Tax Band: G 3369.22 (Richmond)